Date: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 16:10:53
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] No Threat

In a message dated 24/08/2004 22:35:36 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I believe that's why we have prisons and the death penalty Wheel!
But I hardly think Sadam was doing "Goofy" murders, this man cut off his 2 son in law's heads because they told what his WMD plans were, isn't that a threat?
You know before 9/11 it was only a plan to knock down the WTC but this plan was executed.
Sadam's son  in law's told his many plans but these plans will never be executed now.

Mark

Hey Mark,

You know what you was saying about it only being a plan for Sadam to take down the WTC, how comes it actually went ahead all of a sudden?  I heard that they was only planning on crashing into the towers, and that they had no intentions of knocking them down........ is there any truth in that?

Love Smurf xxx