I'm glad that you mentioned that before I could as it has much more meaning
coming from you.
Before George Bush was a Republican, he was a Texan and "Once A Texan...
Always A Texan"
George Bush has never forgotten that he was a Texan, even as a Republican.
Today, Texas reflects the very best in schools, universities, and colleges.
People like Bob Kafka (ADAPT)  and the late Justin Dart (Father of ADA).  It
therefore reasons that Texas should be leading the country in its observation of
being the best, by providing the most to its citizens.  That is why most
Texans will vote Republican this next election, because Texans will vote for the
person who said that he was a Texan before he was a Republican.