From: Stuntman
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] vote for the right man for the right reason

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/10/19/143233.shtml
The REAL brainwashers
Republicans Say Democrats Influenced Voters [IA Dems campaigning inside
polling building]

Komrade kerry will promise everything including his soul to get elected
John Kerry's photograph hangs in the War Protestors Hall of the War
Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City -- an indication of the value the
Vietnamese communists place on Kerry's support of their efforts during
the Vietnam War.
http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/

Kerry & Edwards have no shame and now promise the laim shall be healed.
Think about it!
Do the research.
Where are kerry's military records?
Why did he need a review to get an honorable discharge?
He choose to run on his military record but won't release it.
There is no ban on stem cell research.
Bush is not bring back the draft.
Bush is not privatizing SS.
Kerry keeps lying.