I did not say that. Someone once said that the strength of a society is measured in the way it treats its weakest members. The majority should rule -- but with compassion and consideration for the minority.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Lubin
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: [QUAD-L] election

So because you appear to disagree with the outcome of the election America is not a democracy?

Since the votes are still being counted, as of  11/4/2004 12:14 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2004/president.htm
Bush got 59,417,374 votes, won 30 states
Kerry got 55,892,789 votes, won 20 states

Take a look at the county map
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2004/countymap.htm