It is true that quad men are know for their abilities in the bedroom.  They are said to know how to really please a woman.  Never heard it the other way around before.

Stacy
----- Original MessIage -----
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Frustration

Thanks Stacy, You have shared your feeling about us women. I know that the men on the quid list is not superficial, but they do not thank about the quad women. How we feel! I just want to be held and love by a man I love. But, every time I think me soul mate is found he disappeared. How do us girl get good feeling about ourselfs? What do you guys want from us? We don't have the thumb. Wheelchair Warrior Andrea

Stacy Harim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm sorry.  I know that.  I should have said most.  I know also that you guys here on the list aren't.  I apologize for saying it because I knew when I said it that ALL men AREN'T superficial.

can you find in your heart to forgive me?Embarrassed smiley emoticon,
Stacy