Remember the code of the Mafia.  Revenge, should always be served cold.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more to their site that what is implied, or quoted.  Once the feces hits the fan, you won't stand a chance.  Get your legal advise first and hope that someone doesn't muddy your water while you are persuing any actions.