From: tahouston
Date: 07/22/06 15:26:04
Cc: quad
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Viewing the "Big Picture"

I could not have said it better!

T Houston
----- Original Message -----
Cc: quad
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Viewing the "Big Picture"

The Stem Cell "Dilema"
In my opinion, the deeper issue requires an insight into how an "Inch" keeps turning into the horror mile.
Org "Roe vs Wade" was nothing more than lifting the restriction on abortion during the 1st tri-mester That inch was twisted into a "Constitutional Right" to the point of argueing for sucking the brains out of the skull just before birth. Approx 47,000,000 abortions have been committed, and a good portion of those were AFTER that 1st tri-mester.
Org "Child Abuse" laws were about "real" abuse, now they've been taken so far as to punish parents who "ground" their brats, after every other form of "attitude adjustment" has been declared "child Abuse". Since mom can't wash out the mouth of her brat, society now is forced to endurelistening to teenagers AND CHILDREN who could make a sailor blush.
There is no "Seperation of Church and State" clause in the 1st Amendment, however the part of "prohibiting free exercise thereof" is totaly ignored.
Now its been twisted into prevention of "exercise thereof", declaring a public place can't allow it.
Our modern "Indoctrination Centers" aka "Public Schools" have robbed an entire generation of the truth in favor of "Political Correctness". So a whole generation can't see how wrong those decisions are.
For this reason, too many people don't have the knowledge required to see through sound bite news and political issues.
Remember, the USA wouldn't exist w/o "Christianity", as "FREEDOM" in itself is derived from "Freedom of Choice", and our "Bill of Rights" got their seeds from such Christian philosophies including "Love thy Neighbor".
Check for yourself at http://wwweadshome.com/QuotesoftheFounders.htm
Now "Organized Religion" is a man made Idea, and that is a whole can of worms which divides and seperates instead of just following the basic principles.
For that reason I consider myself a Christian, but I don't believe in organized religion.
But I do see the possibility for abuse if the "Inch" is given regarding embryoninic research.
This is based on the previous abuses, not my religious views.
Today "disgaurded fetuses"  tomorrow it could be  embryo's  created just for harvesting.
Believe me, THAT is a real moral dilema. One where human life has no value.
Stunt