I'm sure we all feel (I'd rather be what I'm not)

I'm always cold.it's a nice day out, sunny, about 70.

But I'm wearing a turtleneck with a sweater over it.

I'd rather be hot though. Being cold makes all my muscles tighten up, spasm.

Just makes me sore. I was outside yesterday afternoon in a cold wind. I was
so sore all day long.

Even though the house temp was set at 78, I put on a heating blanket and
went to bed early.

I love just laying out in the sun.

Greg

  _____

I'm with  you with the heat.  I have a fan blowing across my face most of
the time, and am always hot.  I guess it is one way or the other, but
nothing between