Burns, Burns, and yet another Burn.

I got a muffin out of the mic and it was hotter than I thought. I had it on
a napkin on the back of my hand. A few hours later I went to rub my face and
water was all over. The big blisters popped. They looked to be heeling ok,
scabbed up. I had to get a prescription for something else, so I had the doc
look at it. He put an antibiotic cream on it, then wrapped it up. But now
the cream has soften it up and it's all wet looking. At least he gave me
oral antibiotics to take too, just in case it got infected. I should just
remember all my other burns I have had over the years, once it's scabbed up,
leave it alone.

Greg