You have your work cut out for you as all measurement are based on  the
height, width, length of your chair and how high you sit on your  cushion.  Can
you
say for sure that any new chair you buy with fit exactly  in the form of your
current chair?  It could be more than just the E-Z  Lock.
Getting a new chair, any chair may not be that easy these days with  CMS.
Just ask your DME what the current wait time for new chair is, when  medicaid
or
medicare is paying.
The job won't be easy, but you can do it....
Best Wishes

In a message dated 5/8/2007 7:51:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,