I'm sure that its the paperwork more than the battery.  They  have to do the
extra paperwork to return the wrong battery and receive  credit.  Then
re-order the proper battery and wait for the delivery.   Because of past
Medicare/Medicaid fraud, the paperwork must be  perfect.
Hope you get your batteries faster... and they are the correct  ones.

In a message dated 5/9/2007 6:28:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,