From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2007 8:48:46 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] NEW CHAIR

In a message dated 5/8/2007 10:14:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time, DAANOO writes:
I hate to think of having my chair another 20 years.  It is three years old
right now, , Permobile chairman 2K.  I think that is the right name.

Dana
I believe the 2K has been replaced already with a new model and parts may be at
a premium.
It behooves anyone who is need of a new chair to read the new guidelines and do
your homework.

See what's free at AOL.com.