We had an administration, with the best military, the best international
intelligence, the world's best
spy program, bar none, that snookered the world into believing that a small
country possessed weapons of mass destruction, against the advise of other
countries, who said that weapons of mass destruction didn't exist.  Years
later.... oops and look at the cost of precious lives on both sides, not to
mention the money that could have been better spent.  Today, we know that
millions
of dollars and it could be billions in green
American cash has been shipped over and unaccounted for.....

Hope it changes, for the sake of my fellow mens.... and womens

In a message dated 5/19/2007 12:54:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,