Ok, osama bin Laden is a member of the Bin Laden family which runs a
multi-billion dollar engineering company. They built and designed all the saudi
palaces and Bin Laden's daddy is very close t the Saudi royal family and Bin
Laden has worked all over the world building mosques, roads and pipelines.

We never sold poison gas to any country! The US has been destroying poison gas
and biological weapons unilaterally since 1971. We have sold nuclear weapons to
the UK.

I personally don't believe Osama was responsible for the WTC. He isn't that
smart. With that said, I think he knew about it and it was an al qiada
operation. He is guilty by asociation but it wasn't his idea and he was merely
kept aware that an attack of some kind was to take place. Inteligence says
there were to be 12 jets hijacked that day. The hijackers were mostly Saudi,
Kuwaiti, and Egyptian. No Iraqi's were involved. In fact, Al qiada in Iraq was
operated by a Jordanian. He is dead and it is now run by an Egyptian.
In 1991 America sent 400,000 troops into Saudi Arabia. This is a country that
beheads people for violating the Quran. It is considered by many Muslims to be
holy ground. Christians are tolerated as embassadors and expected to behave
with respect toward Muslim laws and not draw attention to themselves. Many
Muslims, even moderates, felt there was no reason to have so many infidels in
their holy land. They blame the Royal Family as much as they bame America for
this violation. Most would have rather seen Saddam replace the royal family. Wy
were we there? Was it our place to save muslims from muslims? How would
catholics feel if Osama sent a bodyguard for the pope and dismissed his
security people? Its a religous and emotonal hornets nest we stirred up. When
the war was over, Americans didn't go home. We kept over 100,000 infidels in
Saudi Arabia. We have managed to offend the sensibilities of the entire muslim
world. Most muslims think we only went to Saudi Arabia to test our weapons on
muslims and steal oil. Can a billion muslims all be wrong?

john