"He's a member of the Royal Saudi family"
Luis
Not that I disagree with everything you have said, but Osama bin Laden is
not a member of the Saudi royal family.  He is from a wealthy Yemen family
which has good connections with the Saudi royal family.  Big difference.
Quadius

    All I know is that Saddam was "OUR MAN" because, using the poison-gas
bombs WE provided he fought Iran.
I saw Rumsfeld (remember him? the guy with the "wall face?") EMBRACED WITH
SADDAN HUSSEIN.
My question is who was responsible for 9/11? where is HE? why we don't put
the military might we display in Irak in finding the ONE RESPONSIBLE? WANT A
GUESS? He's a member of the Royal Saudi family, the same whose interests are
guarded by an International Lawyers firm on Wall St NY that is formed by
many members of the present
"administration".
People tend to believe what is fed to the general public.
Guess this stupid CIVIL war is left to those that have interest in it and
recall all the troops.
LuisM
'Nam 1967

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503>.