I am a victim of a gang shooting.  I won't lower my head, but neither do I
dis the bangers by eye contact unless spoken to.  In the wrong neighborhood
take the magazines advice.  Don't be dead right, nor C5 right.

Merrill

>From (a) Hood

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 4:55 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] About wheelchair users keeping their heads down in
public

Amen Ron..... Amen

In a message dated 5/23/2007 10:39:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi,

I can hardly believe a magazine devoted to disabled persons would give
advice to keep your head down in public and dont speak, but if this is true
people need to boycott the magazine. Obviously the publishers are prejudice
themselves and in the business for a profit only.

I encourage new disabled individuals I meet to keep their head up and make
eye contact. Using a wheelchair doesnt mean a person is unable to get
respect or engage in a conversation. We are american citizens the same as
any other walking person out there, and in turn are entitled to the same
rights.

Ron c7

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .