Hi Kaye,

  That is a very god suggestion.  I was going to make a comment about changing
the 'Subject' to fit the thread, so I'm glad you've pointed it out too.  Stay
strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

kaye allard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Yeah like if the topic goes from cushoins to the war in one thread, change
the heading appropriately.
-Kaye

  On 5/25/07, Quadius < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   Great suggestion Bill.
Quadius

  On 5/24/07, Bill_J <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:       How about if we put
"politics" inside parentheses in the subject?  Then you don't even need to open
it.  Somtimes politics need discussing because of Medicare/ Medicaid/VA issues,
etc.

  Bill age 56
C6 Incomplete since 7/20/68
Leesburg, FL
Welcome To Shit Creek ~ Sorry, We're Out of Paddles!