I'll second that 'Amen.'

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

        Amen Ron..... Amen

  In a message dated 5/23/2007 10:39:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
    Hi,
  I can hardly believe a magazine devoted to disabled persons would give advice
to keep your head down in public and dont speak, but if this is true people
need to boycott the magazine. Obviously the publishers are prejudice themselves
and in the business for a profit only.

  I encourage new disabled individuals I meet to keep their head up and make
eye contact. Using a wheelchair doesnt mean a person is unable to get respect
or engage in a conversation. We are american citizens the same as any other
walking person out there, and in turn are entitled to the same rights.

  Ron c7

  See what's free at AOL.com.