From: Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Quad List <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 8:13 pm
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] New Permobil

FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 ;

So the great dude Greg is ... he gave me his old one for parts!

Fortunately I have not had to resort to that yet but thanks again Greg.

The weather today down here south of you was quite a bit cooler here than the last several wonderful days near 80°... But I guess we are spoiled compared to the rest of the country ... eh Greg?

Lori