I just can’t think of ever moving away from a warm weather place. I do miss
the water around Seattle, just not the water above Seattle. I do think
Florida would be nice if not for the humidity, but I’d love to try it. I
spent 22 years post injury just sitting by the fire wearing tons of
sweaters, except for July and August. Now I spend half the day outside. I
use to worry about damp moss growing on me, now it’s sunburns :-)

Greg

The weather today down here south of you was quite a bit cooler here than
the last several wonderful days near 80°... But I guess we are spoiled
compared to the rest of the country ... eh Greg?