It is nice to meet you Tom.  I don't remember seeing your name before  on the
quadlist.

Do any of you use duoderm?  it seems to protect the area until it is  healed
and I have used before to protect my skin.  If the areas caused by a  certain
shoe. I have used on that area before with success, but also keeping off  for
a while. I have several creams I try such as Bactroban, Silvadene,
triamcinolone and if I notice it was sweating, it was suggested that I use
cornstarch..

It's always great to get ideas from everyone to try if one thing doesn't
work.

Dana (C 4-5, 34 years post on July 27, 08, injured in 74, passenger  in a
MVA, 54, Prairie Village, Kansas)

In a message dated 6/13/2008 3:08:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,