I had to do the exact same thing as Kathy.  And for the same reason.
DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY to the rescue!

The problem arose out of home nursing incompetence.  When I got my first bad
"wound" in the crease between the buttock and thigh (worst possible place to
get one) -- home nurses were adamant to treat it as if it were a pressure
sore. * When it was not.*

My husband, with medical experience finally thought that it was YEAST
CAUSED.  But they would not listen.  So my husband took a photograph and
sure enough my doctor agreed with my husband and when we began treating it *for
what it was *.... it still took a long while for it to heal.

It was a new experience for me and my husband.  I had never had a sore
before that was *not *caused by pressure.  At least I got to see photographs
of what everyone else was able to see except me.

Lori
28 yrs post
AZ

--