From: Steve Oldaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Bed Sore, Dry Skin
To: "'Greg'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 1:40 PM

Greg,

For dampness, I purchased a small battery operated fan similar to the one at
the following URL:

http://www.amazon.com/O2-Cool-1041CTR-Desktop-Fan/dp/B001B16VT6/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1222029425&sr=8-1

Any time I am in bed, I have the fan blowing on my groin area to help keep it
dry. I maximize the effectiveness by keeping my legs in a frog leg position,
which also reduces my spasms. I set the fan on the lowest setting so the
batteries don’t have to be changed often. I use rechargeable batteries.

For dryness and cracking, I use Bag Balm.

Works for me.

Good luck,

Steve