Anti-fungal creams since yeast is a fungus.  I can't remember the name of
one or two that works the best that I can find out if you want me to.

Also, LANTISEPTIC (a great skin protectant that I found just four years ago)
works wonders keeping on top of my skin that starts to react, or act up, for
no good reason.

We have gotten these things from the Internet.  Although Dave Kelmer guide
his local Wal-Mart to start stocking LANTISEPTIC for him.

Be well,
Lori