From: Eric W Rudd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Bed Sore

tried it...bag balm

Eric W Rudd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; quad-list@eskimo.com

Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:13 PM

Anti-fungal creams since yeast is a fungus.  I can't remember the name of
one or two that works the best that I can find out if you want me to.

There was something people were talking about some time ago about a miracle
mist (something like that), do you remember what that was?

Dianna

  _____

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars
<http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007> .