Diflucan is  usuallly given for yeast infections.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: FW: [QUAD-L] Bed SoreDate: Thu, 19
Jun 2008 11:49:13 -0700

Over the internet at Canadian pharmacies you can find a drug, spelled something
like, “Diflucan” as an anti fungal.  Expensive but worked for me.  Better to
ask your doctor for this.  Collidal Silver claims to fight these single cell
fungi also.

Merrill

From: Eric W Rudd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:30
PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [QUAD-L] Bed
Sore

tried it...bag balm

Eric W [EMAIL PROTECTED]