idea how to get it fixed.

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:18:53 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [QUAD-L] bad
chairTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are you sure that the levers are in the up position for driving versus pushing?

From: William Willis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008
2:08 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [QUAD-L] bad chair

guys, my invacare power chair has died on me. The control box and batteries are
ok because I tested them. Every one of the lights on the control box are on.
The 'gas gauge' is lit from one side to the other and all the power level
lights are  on at once.  The chair does nothing. Any ideas?

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get
started.