From: William Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:15:34 PM
Subject: FW: [QUAD-L] bad chair

 First thing I checked. I'm feeling very urinated on and frustrated right now.
There are 3 Invacare dealers within 20 miles of me. None  of them will even
look at the chair. Why? Because I didn't buy it there. I bought it  from an
individual. You would think a certified dealer would provide service to its
company  products, like Ford or Chevy, but not so. Their basic answer  was -
tough luck bud, but we'd love to sell you a  new one. Greedy jerks. I have no
idea how to get it fixed.