I only had the front door & a door between my bedroom & living room. All the
others had been taken off a long time ago. This morning I ran my wheelchair
into the door & took it off the hinge. I knew the door was there. I knew I
was going to hit it unless I stopped. But the message never got to my hand. At
least I haven't broken any screws in the wheelchair YET.

I am going to request offset hinges but I do not know anyone who has them. Does
anyone here have them? The opening door frame to wall is small, only 4 inches.