I went 25 years with no sores, but the last few years I have had a few
smaller size ones on my butt. Bad enough I needed some care, but not having
to stay in bed. Smaller than a dime and not too deep I used a few different
products used to eat the dead tissue but not the good meat, then a pad of
stuff you cut out and place on the wound that helps the healing, then cover
with a dressing. But lately I keep getting wounds on my nutz. Not like a
small pressure sore, more like a rubbed raw area. But today it was in a new
area on the front of my nutz that was more like a deep wound that started
bleeding. It doesn't look like it gets much pressure there. I've used boxer
briefs for years, but I'll change to just briefs. I've switch to sweat pants
awhile ago and it hasn't helped. I spend hours each day outside in the heat
and my crotch does get sweaty. I've tried different powders, but that just
makes a sticky mess. You other guys ever have troubles in that area?

G.

  _____

Hi......well......I've been in bed for 6 weeks with at least 4 to

go with a Stage 4 on my right istitial.  I am using a wound vac

which is working great.  I am on an air bed, too.  Regarding the

heels....put a pillow under the lower legs and suspend the

heels in the air at night.