From: Mike Hodge <mikeandke...@nc3tv.com>
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Offset Door Hinges
To: "'KK'" <kkba...@yahoo.com>, quad-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 6:26 PM

Hi,

            My
first post here, I’ve been around a while and have seen some of your
websites.  Nice idea Jim Lubin, thanks for doing the quad-list.

I think I can help you KK. I have these
hinges in my house.  It says Stanley
on them.  I found some similar at
http://www.stanleyhardware.com/default.asp?TYPE=STATICLEFT&PAGE=cht_specialty.htm&LEFT=left_cht_specialty.htm