From: jume9...@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 15:38:00
To: <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Injury Anniversary

Hi all, I'm sorry for those of you who feel bad on your anniversary. I
acknowledge mine (31 yrs June 20) but I try not to dwell on it. What is the
alternative? It gets better with time, don't you think?

Meredith

Tomorrow is my 41st anniversary. Diving accident. I tend to replay the day With
a lot of what if's and if only's. I also tend to ruminate on what my life might
have been had that day turned out differently. In my younger days, my mom would
bake a cake for me.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: