Don & All,
            I usually celebrate by going out to dinner with family or friends.
Next year will be 40 years for me and I'm planing a BIG party … I've already
started saving for THAT party and am looking forward to celebrating being alive
with many family and friends. I'm mailing out invitations and everything.
Bobbie

Sent from my iPad