  From: lwillis...@yahoo.com
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 5:49 PM
  Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Injury Anniversary

  Well said, Greg. I think your third paragraph reflects the feelings of many
of us. It certainly describes me. My head hit the sand 41 yrs. ago tomorrow.
The last ten years have been rough, and now my shoulders are wearing out with
nearly constant pain. I am 60 and hard-pressed to think about 70. But then I
thought that about 50 when I was 40. I do know that the days when I actually
feel good are not nearly as frequent as they used to be. It is very hard to be
optimistic. Anyway, one day at a time. Carpe diem.
  Sent from my iPad

  Begin forwarded message: