From: Joan Anglin <poaj...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Injury Anniversary
To: "'Don Price'" <donpric...@yahoo.com>, "'quadlist'" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Monday, August 6, 2012, 12:02 PM

If we remember it (I have actually forgotten it twice), we celebrate as I have
so much to be thankful for.  October 15 will be 22 years and I just turned 73
and it really is getting better rather than worse.  I usually spend some time
during the day remembering all be awesome people who have become part of my
life and I wouldn’t know any of them if I hadn’t broken my neck.  I’m hoping
for at least another 10 years to see the younger set of grandkids grow up some
more, my grandkids range from 31 yrs to 2 years and the three great grandkids
are eight years to 11 months.  Lots to look forward to.Joan C4 complete