 From: Billy Lang <blan...@verizon.net>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:03 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Wound Care

Got a pressure sore the size of a quarter on my ass. My pharmacy informed me
that Regranex is not be manufactured anymore, And I have $100 co-pay for it.
I'm using Hydrogel, but the wound needs something more effective before it
starts Tunneling.

Any suggestions? I heard natural bee honey works, anyone have experience with
it?

Me Bum is causing lousy spasms.

Thanks.

Sent from Billy Lang's iPad