Hi All,
        I've been dealing with a stage wound on my right ishum for 10 weeks.
It's been oozing clear stuff and bleeding on and off. I know bleeding is a good
sign for healing.
I called today different Hospital wound care center's and they all say THEY
except my insurance but the Doctor dose not. I called my insurance company and
they can't explain it. One hospital said " ... only if your wound is below the
knee can we except your insurance." Another said " ... we only except your
secondary, not your primary." I suggested that I go to them, bill my primary,
let it be denied, then bill my secondary.
This all makes me want to go through the ER but that would only bring the cost
of my care go up much higher.
My insurance in NJ Horizon - Medicaid
Bobbie

Smile Everyday