I wondered about that, what do you mean hospitalized?

Meredith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Quadius" <quad...@gmail.com>
To: jume9...@comcast.net
Cc: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:45:07 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] BP

Meredith,
In my experience when I am getting blocked up I get a liquefied stool without
any hard stool. It's different than diarrhea.

I don't know why you can't take a colonoscopy. It's difficult for
quadriplegics, but it can definitely be done. The protocol here is really
intensive and requires hospitalization.
Quadius