From: Joan Anglin <poaj...@sbcglobal.net>
To: jume9999 <jume9...@comcast.net>; 'quad-list' <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 23, 2013 4:22 pm
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] BP

I just had one last year and did not have to be hospitalized. We did the prep
at home (I have an overhead lift and we just work with that over my commode
chair). It took 2 ½ hours total, with some breaks in between. As an outpatient
they just did a la la land anesthetic and it was over and 40 minutes. Not fun,
but certainly doable. Joan