I'm with you.

Meredith

----- Original Message -----
From: bobbie...@aol.com
To: jume9...@comcast.net, quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:51:43 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] BP/Colonoscopy

I, personally, will NEVER EVER go through a colonoscopy, mama gram, pap
smear or any other type of "disease hunting" procedure. I have no
desire to live a long life as a quad. I've already put in close to 40
Quad years, I'm 57 now. My pain is out-of-control even though I take
morphine … all my meds are pain meds. My scoliosis is only going to get
worse and the arthritis in my neck too. I've never had so many
different sores on my butt in different places … I have a sorry,
skinny, flat ass.

Dose anybody else not want to go through "disease hunting" procedures?
Bobbie