I'm rarely the 1st and hate being the Last, but I hope that I'm in the
middle of wishing you the very best on your 47th.  You may never know how  many
people you have played a positive roll model, but I hope it continues to
grow with each year.  Stay strong and healthy!
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/10/2013 12:13:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,