Most of us usually mention our survival years, mine got past me this year. June
17th was my 24th. I was in a boating accident. Last summer I was diagnosed with
Mantle Cell Lymphoma (Blood cancer). Life with sci is difficult. Now I live
with an sci and everyday I wonder when I'll relapse. I feel like I'm carrying
two very heavy loads now. I've decided to make the most of what I have left. I
try to live everyday like it's my last. I enjoy my granddaughter to the moon
and back! Monday, I with my family are going to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. My
brother has a patoon boat & we'll be there for 5 days. He's taken me out twice
this summer. The ride is so nice. (even on Lake Erie). I *plan* to visit Disney
World in Jan. But aside from vacations we need to try and enjoy each day no
matter how hard it is. I apologize for no paragraphs. :-)
Dianna