From: Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 28, 2014 4:13 pm
Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] anniversary

Dianna, come on down to Kaintuck for a bit of hillbilly hospitality! I live
only 40 miles from Lake Cumberland. It is a beautiful place. I do pray that the
trip gives you renewed strength and comfort. Seek out a bit of moonshine while
you are there. Southern comfort.:)

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: