Dianna, come on down to Kaintuck for a bit of hillbilly hospitality! I live
only 40 miles from Lake Cumberland. It is a beautiful place. I do pray that the
trip gives you renewed strength and comfort. Seek out a bit of moonshine while
you are there. Southern comfort.:)

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: