 From: Todd Daugherty <todd.daughe...@gmail.com>
To: quad list <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 10:32 AM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Driver license renewal

I got my drivers license on my 16th birthday, just a regular class C with no
restrictions.  I was injured at 17, but never made any changes to my license,
even for the years that I was using hand controls.

Recently I went to change the address online and ran across this question...
* Have you ever had seizures, fainting, heart trouble, hearing problems,
musculoskeletal performance problems, or respiratory function problems?

So my question is when I say yes to this, what do you all think this will
trigger?  Another driving test?

Todd
C-6inc