 From: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
To: r.pra...@sbcglobal.net; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Driver license renewal

Some States are allowed to use one's driver's license as a Federal ID, for
example, for flying and voting.  If you present your new driver's license
without a restriction and its challenged.  Your insurance company knows of
your physical conditions and limitations, I hope.  It could be most
embarrassing, should your license be flagged after all these years.  I hope
for you the best.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 9/4/2013 10:37:18 A.M. Central Daylight Time,