 From: Todd Daugherty <todd.daughe...@gmail.com>
To: RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net>
Cc: "quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Driver license renewal

Well, how about from the car insurer perspective, any chance they use this to
deny a future claim? I just said no and moved on.

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM, RONALD L PRACHT <r.pra...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Dont check any of those boxes. Its going to make you have to retake the drivers
test, raise your insurance and make your life more difficult. Only a fool would
open that pandoras box. No body cares if you use hand controls or have any of
those troubles, its your driving record that counts..............leave this
alone.