 From: Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>
To: "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>
Cc: James Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>; Bobbie Humphreys
<bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Days in bed 2013

they briefly discussed a wound vac, but it would have involved a stay in the
hospital. I'm too paranoid of getting any infections going to a hospital. This
year makes 25 years and the only respiratory infection I have ever had was year
1 while in rehab.

Over the year it went from 2.7cm deep to 1cm deep now. Might heal faster if I
completely get off it but I have not been, just on the alternating air
mattress.