Jim,
I know what you mean. I had to get my wound VAC two years ago in  the
hospital. You must have a lot of patience to be confined to the in bed, I'm  so
thankful that you have your equipment so you can operate everything. We can
only survive so long without the Internet. I feel that way at least. It
keeps me  sane, if I have a sore.

You are so awesome, Jim. I will pray for you. I  can imagine what life
would be like without the quad list. It is such an amazing  site and I'm so
grateful to you and the Lord that allowed you to survive, and  bei such
inspiration to the world of quads. Thank you Jim
Dana

In a message dated 1/21/2014 9:19:04 P.M. Central Standard Time,