Rare is it that Medical Doctors touch or maintain Wound Vacs.  Doctors
observe and de-breed the wound. They measure and look for healing.  Wound  Vac
(the company)  trained RN's on how the machine works, operates and how  the
unit is installed on the patient.  The company teaches  how to  trouble
shoot and resolve issues when they happen.  So if a doctor says he  has not had
a lot of success, there must be a reason why. I've seen some  excellent
nursed that were dedicated to the artform, and some who were not and
considered
their job, a task.  Your doctor knows you and your body much  better than I
so I would do what your doctor insist.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 1/28/2014 5:16:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,